APeptide is one of the most popular compounds that athletes have access totoday. Yet, much as popular this compound is, many athletes don't really knowmuch, especially when it comes to the side effects. As a cautious bodybuilderwho wants to get the perfect body while not compromising on your health or evenyour capacity to participate in...
Peptides Guide for Beginners
Enter subtitle here
Entering the world of peptides can be extremely daunting for a newbie, but after reading this short guide, you'll feel like an expert!
The main two types of peptides are:
GHRH: Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones
GHRP: Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides
They are both very similar, but do their jobs in very different ways. To put it simply, GHRH produces a slow and steady stream of the Growth Hormone over a specific amount of time, whereas GHRP produces a short but intense burst of the growth hormone.
It is also important to note that both can be taken alongside each other, you don't need to choose one type.
The Main Types within Each Group
GHRH: Mod GRF 1-29
GHRP: GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin
The main types listed above are currently the most popular types of peptide, this is because they are the most effective and successful. They are also freely available over the internet, so get ordering!
We recommend using both GHRH and GHRP at once, this maximizes the amount of growth hormone released, to ensure you benefit from this release as much as possible.
Let's run through some of the benefits from the main times of peptide.
GHRP-6 users commonly experience:
- Reductions in Body Fat: This is because your appetite is stimulated.
- Increased Muscle Mass: This may be odd, you lose body fat but increase your overall mass. This is because it is your muscle that is gaining mass, while excess fat is being lost.
- Sleep Improvements: Many users reported a large different in sleep quality.
Side effects of GHRP-6:
- Water Retention: This isn't a major side effect, but you may notice that you don't visit the bathroom as often as you used to. It's not painful, you'll barely notice it.
- Tight Hands: This isn't painful, more of a slight nuisance if anything. Your hands and wrists may feel a bit tighter than usual, that's all.
- Tiredness/Fatigue: This is only occasionally, which makes it quite awkward. One minute you may feel awake and alert, and then you may get struck with fatigue-like symptoms for a few minutes up to an hour, then you'll return to how you were before.
As you can see, the side effects aren't major, they are just a slight inconvenience. The side effects usually hit around an hour after taking peptides, so expect them!
Other types of GHRP and GHRH roughly have the same side effects and the same standard effects. Make sure to fully research your type of peptide before you buy any. If you are currently on medication or any other drugs, make sure to check with your doctor that they won't interfere or react with each other.
Latest posts in our blog
Read what's new this week
You must have heard of a peptide especially ifyou are into sports, specifically bodybuilding. Well, peptides are very populartoday because they are used as performance enhancers in various sports. Unlike otheranabolic enhancers, these compounds do exist naturally in the body. It cantherefore be said that some of these short proteins are meant to...
Many people in the bodybuilding arena love to make use of a peptide. In other sports, the use of this compound is suspected tobe widespread. They are accredited to enhancing an athlete's performance bothwhile training and when competing. Many sports activities ban the use ofanabolic performance enhancers and this requires that every athlete to...